 Space / 13622
  Re: EYOT - Personal Shuttle

(...) Aye, it was the cones that really struck me, too. Hehehe. It made me think of a snail. -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: EYOT - Personal Shuttle

Thanks Jason! It is rather snailish now that I look at it. I think you just found it's callsign. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)