 Space / 12779
  New MOC: JT-90 Stryker

Hi all, Here's the JT-90 Stryker; a jeep-type ground vehicle. It holds a driver and gunner, and is a useful field combat craft. I based this one off the Warthog from HALO, but I wanted a one-seater, so here she be. Find it on the groundcraft page. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: New MOC: JT-90 Stryker

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes: [Snip] (...) idea. I've always liked designs like that. Keep up the good work! -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New MOC: JT-90 Stryker

I'm having a lot of trouble with your web page, but I don't know why. The pictures on the other pages come out fine, but on the main page, none of the buttons come up. Anyway, I like the JT-90. It's got a classic space feel to it, but with a modern (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New MOC: JT-90 Stryker

(...) piston-type things, or to connect odd angled stuff from Geordan Hankinson (I hope I spelled your last name right Geordan :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)