 Space / 12779
New MOC: JT-90 Stryker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:24:19 GMT

Hi all,

Here's the JT-90 Stryker; a jeep-type ground vehicle.  It holds a driver and
gunner, and is a useful field combat craft.  I based this one off the
Warthog from HALO, but I wanted a one-seater, so here she be.

Find it on the groundcraft page.

-Chris
http://xcalabur.topcities.com

Re: New MOC: JT-90 Stryker