 Space / 12689
Re: You asked for it!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
Firstly, ONLY this category (Ice Planet Paint) is model only.

The logic is it will prevent the use of an element that does not exist in a
specific colour and even with a collection of hundreds of thousands of
pieces, there are certain elements that I do not have in certain colours and
that creates a challenge to be able to build a model with a certain colour
scheme so I have to get creative. :-) In CAD it is too easy to input a
number to fix this.

Don't worry, you can still enter the other nine categories.

How about another category for CAD only:
XI: Scene:
Rendered scene of official or MOC IP-themed models in their native habitat
(on or in orbit around an icy planet).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com