 Space / 12669
    Re: New MOC: The Bison —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It's the best flying box I've seen! Asymmetry = good! I love the habitat too. Great use of different angles and shapes in a primarily blockish form. The interior details and all your hatches and doors are excellent too. Maybe I should try to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: The Bison —Jon Palmer
   "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GqDCCK.9qB@lugnet.com... (...) Heh. Not yet actually.. You just reminded me of another MOC I had ideas for. I actually want to make a ship that is just that. A box. It would be a little cargo (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)