 Space / 12
    Re: Space stations? —Tobias Möller
   Wow, awesome! monorail tracks, quarter domes...... I´d like the Futuron color scheme better, with lots of hinges, snap-together units, and minifigs. I can imagine a really huge spaceport with futuron ships taking off, Blacktron I vehicles being (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space stations? —Patrick Leahy
   (...) I can imagine the Blacktron ships bustin' out some warfare [what else would Blacktron think of at the sight of a Futuron spaceport?] What a cool scenario. Maybe I should build it... Z (...) I'm more of a spaceship builder. Battlecarriers are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)