 Space / 11424
Re: Hoverthing Contest Entries- Fnord Clydesdale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:06:52 GMT

Ooo... Very cool Dave!

I like the whole design of the Clydesdale. The engines are very creative, and
the colour scheme is nice too.

BTW the Organica is neat as well. I like what you did with those new light-blue
parts. ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
Anouncing the finest in plasma thrusting enjoymen: The Fnord Clydesdale!

Pictures and descriptions can be found at:
http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverclydesdale.html

Fnord Hover Vehicles-Enjoy the power of riding a Clydesdale.