 Space / 11422

Subject:
Hoverthing Contest Entries- Fnord Clydesdale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:52:52 GMT

Anouncing the finest in plasma thrusting enjoymen: The Fnord Clydesdale!

Pictures and descriptions can be found at:
http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverclydesdale.html

Fnord Hover Vehicles-Enjoy the power of riding a Clydesdale.

Re: Hoverthing Contest Entries- Fnord Clydesdale
I like the whole design of the Clydesdale. The engines are very creative, and
the colour scheme is nice too.

BTW the Organica is neat as well. I like what you did with those new light-blue
parts. ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
Anouncing the finest in plasma thrusting enjoymen: The Fnord Clydesdale!

Pictures and descriptions can be found at:
http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverclydesdale.html

Fnord Hover Vehicles-Enjoy the power of riding a Clydesdale.

Re: Hoverthing Contest Entries- Fnord Clydesdale
I like the whole design of the Clydesdale. The engines are very creative, and
the colour scheme is nice too.

BTW the Organica is neat as well. I like what you did with those new light-blue
parts. ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
Anouncing the finest in plasma thrusting enjoymen: The Fnord Clydesdale!

Pictures and descriptions can be found at:
http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverclydesdale.html

Fnord Hover Vehicles-Enjoy the power of riding a Clydesdale.

Thanks, Mladen! So far I've made 4 very different hoverthings. THe other two
will make an appearance in a day or two as I've got some color correction to
attend to before uploading them.

Clydesdale was me going back to an idea I've had since Bionicle came out. The
main piece holding everything together is the boxy body of the Throwbot known as
Granite. I'll probably play with the triple jet idea again in the future, but on
a MUCH larger craft.

Organica came together only after I got ahold of that dino set. The dinos have
enough curved parts that a 'living ship' idea was possible. It was fun to do and
came together faster than any of the other Hoverthings. The amazing thing about
Organica is that I almost went over the length limit. The limit is 30
studs...Organica is 29. My fifth hoverthing did exceed the width requirement, so
it's 'back to the drawing board' with that one. No worries....I'll get another
couple of entries built before the end of the contest.

-Dave