 Space / 1139
    Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's —Tobias Möller
   I love the movie! It looks like real people and objects, because there is always something going on in the background, and they move all the time. The music is great, it sounds like a computer game tune. Hey, you could make a computer game with this (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's —Marc Leidy
   (...) Tobias, Thanks for your kind words. As it turns out, I worked at Digital Domain (visual effects house that worked on "Titanic") on a Lego computer game for several months... Marc (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)