 Space / 1136
  Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's

(...) More than you know! A friend of mine (Daniel Patrick Curtis III, are you out there???) made a test liftoff super-8 movie, using the same ship model... the classic 487 Space Cruiser! I had a bag of Polyfil that I used to simulate the exhaust. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's

(...) Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, I HAD to be patient. There were times (more than once) where I was in the middle of a shot that I had been working on for a few hours and I'd accidentally bump the camera -- so had started the shot over. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)