 Space / 11358
Re: Bardiel is done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:36:04 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message

are you planning on at least adding dialog and touching up the photos you
have?  I am really jealous of the camera you have... your close ups look • so
good.

I should.  I really should.  But I don't know if its gonna happen.  I have
so many other things I want to do right now.  Oh yeah and I love close ups.
My ultimate goal would be to get some nice Sergio Leone style close ups on
the minifig eyes.

PS: I really dig the black clad soldiers with the chrome helms... would • you
be cool with me borrowing an outfit like that for some goons in my comic?

Of course!  Borrow away!

-Jon