 Space / 11349
11348  |  11350
Subject:
Bardiel is done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:23:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(I just spent 30 minutes typing up a post and was waiting to send it while
my pictures uploaded to brickshelf ....and then the power went out.  I'm a
little mad now.  Ah well.)

Here goes again. ( a little summed up)

I've posted 40 pictures of the ship on brickshelf.  Later these will go on
their own site.
I've also uploaded what I have completed of a comic book to help unveil the
ship.  I'm sorry that this comic is not complete but to be honest I am
exhausted. The comic is completely without dialogue and most of the panels
have not been touched up.  I know it will seem confusing but I thought there
might be some interest in it anyway.

If I had finished it, it would be about 3 times its current size.  As it
stands now its a little over 80 panels long.  Clicking on the last panel
will take you to the Brickshelf gallery.  If I had finished it (I'm not
spoiling much) the characters would have fled into the ship, meeting 3 other
individuals.  the ship would have then taken off with the antagonists in
pursuit.

I'm actually going to begin taking all of it apart tonight.  Starting with
the backdrops and then working on Bardiel.  I'm about to move and its really
a good time to take it apart.

I need a small break from Lego but soon I will be building again.  I have a
million ideas for more building projects.  About 6 months or so down the
line I will probably start on another big ship but for now I want to
concentrate on smaller projects.  Its gonna be a blast to have access to all
the parts that are in Bardiel.

Here is the story:
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/Bardiel/

Or if you want you can just check out the gallery:

If you have any comments or questions about the (silent) story,  please let
me know!

Thanks!
-Jon