 Space / 113
    Re: Classic space animations —Tobias Möller
   Yeah, I could. I have downloaded a DAT from Lugnet of the Alienator, but maybe I should code in the DAT myself, because I think that I´m taking credit of something I haven´t made. But, I can always contact the author of the DAt and ask for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic space animations —Duane Hess
   (...) You have my permission. I don't mind since it's not my design, I just drew it. Also remember that Huw has drawn the alternate models shown on the box. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic space animations —Tobias Möller
   Thanks! If you like, I could link to your webpage or something like that from my animation page. --Tobias (...) of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)