 Space / 113
Re: Classic space animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:25:47 GMT

Yeah, I could. I have downloaded a DAT from Lugnet of the Alienator, but
maybe I should code in the DAT myself, because I think that I´m taking
credit of something I haven´t made. But, I can always contact the author of
the DAt and ask for permission.

--tobias

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...
I have made some GIF-animations of 7 classic space ships (the smallest, • like
the Surface Rover) that I will put on the web soon. Any ships you want to
see animated?

They spin 360 degrees around, then loops it again and again.....

They are rendered in POV-ray using Ldraw and l3p. They are rendered • without
anti-aliasing, so they will work good on any page.

This is without doubt a great idea - Tobias, you've done a great
job of rendering and animating those gifs.  I checked them out while
looking at your MOCs on your site, but I've forgotten your URL.

Could you do some of the smaller Blacktron or Blacktron II ships?

David, UK.