 Space / 10676
Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Paul Baulch writes:
[snip]

Well, I realise that my track record for posting MOCs is pretty abysmal, but
for what it's worth, here's a pic of a marsupial-style  "light multi-role
carrier" that I took to a recent 'fest:

[snip]

Paul,

That is great.  I the mass is right - so many ships appear frail - this does
not!  I like grey.

You should post more MOCs.

Bob