 Space / 10519
    Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Raptor HoverCycle —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Ho-lee crow! Chrome comes to Space! ;] I gotta admit that's one of the most "uniquest" things I've ever seen. And even if it is a little "over the top", that makes it all the more great! KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Raptor HoverCycle —Adrian Drake
   (...) Nothing like a little overkill to bring fun to the contest, eh? Paul gave a limit, so I figure I'd push it to its extremes. It's akin to a podracer, or one of those land speed record cars, where you have these ridiculously enormous engines for (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)