 Space / 10406
10405  |  10407
Subject:
Future Piaggio P9000x is sweet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
LMKWYT!

Joel!!

well, there was a wheeled bike movement, so maybe with Pat's and Paul's
hover vehicles we can start the hover bike movement  :)

cheers!
Joel K

Sweet design Joel, i really like all the non-perpendicular
angles.  It's so hard w/ lego to break out of the whole
up-down studs thing...

mebbe we can trade off some dats and one of us can build
our speeders and take a pic of them all together in one
pic, racing or something?

or we could try to get to a LUG....

-paul