 Robotics / Vision Command / 237
236  |  238
Subject:
replacing the VC camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:58:57 GMT

Summoning the great minds of Lugnet, I put forth a question:
How hard is it to cause Lego's Vision Command software to view/use a different
USB camera?
I have multiple USB cameras, as well as a firewire camera that I would rather
use. (Especially since one of them is wireless)

Thanks for your time,
Timothy