 Robotics / Vision Command / 234
Re: OS-X driver for the Vision Command cam ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Ray Sanders wrote:

Has anyone hacked a Macintosh OS-X driver to support the VC LEGO-cam ?

Yes!  The Freeware open-source Macam works quite well.  Details are at:
http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/
and a patched version for OS X 10.3 can be found at:
http://www.multi-cam.net/camera_downloads.html

Tom