 Robotics / Vision Command / 225
Re: VC Doesn't work : (
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 01:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Stéphane Simard wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.vc, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
Hello.  I just got my VC from EToys and installed everything, but I can't
get the camera to work.  I keep getting the message "The LEGO Cam is
currently in use by another application."  The microphone test works and
"fix it" during the installation said the device is working properly.  Any
ideas ?

I'm having the exact same problem :(

I'm using the exact same OS (Win 98 SE)

Any solution?

It's getting frutrating :( Nothing works. I tried re-installing, to no avail. On
top of that the installation process is long and tedious, for some reason it
takes MINUTES to detect cd rom change when it asks me to insert windows 98 se
CD.

I know the actual camera works fine, as the camera test right after the
installation works fine.

But vision command still doesn't detect it!

When I try the Lego Cam program the camera microphone works but any program
inside it tells me the camera is currently in use!

Please, I need help. Lego's tech support page stinks and doesn't help me in any
way!

My configuration:

Windows 98 SE
P3-733 MHZ