 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 543
    Re: Art Making Robot and Erik¡¦s Plotter —Claude Baumann
   (...) site was discontinued. You may download the latest UR version 151 from: www.convict.lu/ULTIM...UR_151.zip Good luck, -Claude (14 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Art Making Robot and Erik¡¦s Plotter —Tom Lohre
   (...) Thank you for Ultimate RoboLAB. This is the last piece of the puzzle for my next art robot. When I started this project, my first decision was what platform to use. RoboLAB 2.9, Ultimate RoboLAB and Eric’s plotter vi’s had all the parts (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)