 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 146
  learning RoboLab (long)

The following learning resources apply to Lego Dacta's RoboLab "Mindstorms for Schools" programming software, version 2.5 where indicated, otherwise, earlier versions: 1. Dacta RoboLab Teacher's Guides Printed paper books. Detailed instructions for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

(...) Miles, thanks for posting that long catalog of available reference material for ROBOLAB. I too have been through the frustrating experience of finding learning resources. ROBOLAB is good software because it is in the spirit of LEGO, where you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

I could not get anywhere with this link. How do you get to the docs? 5.e. Invent & Investigate Database www.lego.com/dacta/I...tabase.asp Activities in the form of student challenges. The Teacher Notes sections show programming examples. 27 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

1. Click www.lego.com/dacta/I...tabase.asp 2. Click the "Quick" button. 3. Click "Search" button. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

(...) I haven't seen this but I imagine that it is similar to the Control Lab version, only taking advantage of the multi-processing capability of the RCX. At least that was my $0.02 during the brainstorming session for this packet. :) (...) If this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)