 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / * (-5)
Re: Art Making Robot and Erik¡¦s Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:22:44 GMT

You may download the latest UR version 151 from:

www.convict.lu/ULTIMATE/UR_151.zip

Good luck,

-Claude
Thank you for Ultimate RoboLAB. This is the last piece of the puzzle for my
next art robot. When I started this project, my first decision was what platform
to use. RoboLAB 2.9, Ultimate RoboLAB and Eric’s plotter vi’s had all the parts
needed. Hours in study is my part of the puzzle. Yours and Chris Rogers of Tuffs
kind attention to my requests for guidance and vi’s is the best part of my
journey to become certified in LabVIEW.

Re: Art Making Robot and Erik¡¦s Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:38:48 GMT

May you send another link for this broken link http://www.ultimaterobolab.com/?

Tom,

Because most people migrated to the NXT and the downloads had decreased, the
site was discontinued.

You may download the latest UR version 151 from:

www.convict.lu/ULTIMATE/UR_151.zip

Good luck,

-Claude

Re: Art Making Robot and Erik¡¦s Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:12:15 GMT

Thanks Claude, I am dedicated to getting this adapted to my balancing drawing
mobile. My big problem is what it will use to makes its mark since the force
applied with be like a feather, maybe smoke.

Dear Claude,
I am really making advances in my studies. I thank you again for the library.
May you send another link for this broken link http://www.ultimaterobolab.com/?
I thought I had Ultimate Robolab on my computer but a search revealed, noƒ¼

Re: Art Making Robot and Erik’s Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:18:57 GMT

Hi Tom,

please download all the related files from:

Thanks Claude, I am dedicated to getting this adapted to my balancing drawing
mobile. My big problem is what it will use to makes its mark since the force
applied with be like a feather, maybe smoke.

Re: Art Making Robot and Erik’s Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:24:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Tom Lohre wrote:
Dear Claude,
I tried to send a direct e-mail to you but it was returned. I am working on my
next art making robot and Erik’s Plotter vi’s are just what I need to adapt to
my software. I will be using a balancing mobile as the plotter.
May you send me the vi library for Erik’s Plotter to my e-mail? tom@tomlohre.com
It would be just the thing to keep me focused on my problems.
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/ultimate_stuff/Erik_s_xy_plotter/E_xy_plotter.htm

Hi Tom,

please download all the related files from:

www.convict.lu/zip/image_processing.zip (18MB)

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact