 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 630
RE: Pbforth probs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:23:00 GMT

Sorry, the page IS unclear.

0 1 0  SERVO_SET will center the servo on the first motor port

50 1 0 SERVO SET wil moove it in one direction
100 1 0 SERVO_SET will move it more in one direction

-50 1 0 SERVO_SET will move it in the other direction
-100 1 0 SERVO_SET will move it more in the other direction

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Danny
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 11:07 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth@lugnet.com
Subject: Pbforth probs

Hi.
After reading the web pages, word lists, help, tutorials, I still wonder how to
control SERVO MOTORS with PBForth.

I tried the SERVO_SET command but it says "ABORTED (missing ;?)"

What does it mean?How can I interprete the syntax explained on help files
(level mode idx--)?
It doesn't mean anyhing!Which is correct?

0 1 0 SERVO_SET

or SERVO_SET 0 1 0

??????

And typing that, will that servo move?
Where is a complete tutorial or clear syntax guide to PBForth?