 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1226
Re: RCXcc & USB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:13:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Colin White writes:
John,

Do you have the Pitsco part number for the USB tower since I cannot find it
on their Web site? Thanks for your help.

I just got a new catalog from Pitsco.  Along with it was an extra one page
"Mindstorms for Schools" sheet with Robolab 2.5 (F900054 $59) and the USB
tower (F979783 $29) on it.  1-800-362-4308.  The lady said the tower
wouldn't ship until the end of September (iirc).

John Hansen