 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4057
  Bibo Rollup Release

I've been asked if I could make the patch collection updates available as a full-distribution release. Actually, I can't say that I blame that request. Most of the changes have already been covered in prior lugnet postings under the "BrickOS Patches (...) (15 years ago, 15-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)