 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3980
    Brickos c++ threads problem —Daniele Benedettelli
   :Hi. I'm currently working on a thesis using Brickos 0.9.0. I succeeded in writing, compiling and uploading c code. When I tried to convert the SAME program in c++ (changing extension from .c to .cpp) and eventually including a library such as (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Brickos c++ threads problem —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Danny, I've not used C++, but I have seen problems like this. For me, it happened when the firmware in my brick didn't match the firmware I compiled the program to use. However, it doesn't sound like that's the problem your having. I'd suggest (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Brickos c++ threads problem —Matthew Ruschmann
   (...) The h8300 gcc compiler is really buggy across different versions of gcc/binutils. Using the wrong version of binutils/gcc with each other always causes extremely strange problems on my RCX. Usually it will allow me to send the firmware, but (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)