 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3965
3964  |  3966
Subject:
the new MINDSTORMS NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:59:44 GMT

Hi everyone,

Wonder if anyone knows much about the NXT.  Exciting addition, but I am
concerned with the software compatibility with the future Robolab 3.0.  From
what I understand,  beta Robolab 3.0 only is underway for Mac platform. How
about the windows platform?   I signed up for the "Potential LEGO MINDSTORMS
NXT PIONEER"  program.  It will be great and fun to be able to contribute a
bit for this upcoming set.

Any reading material about this NXT will be greatly appreciated!

--------
Best Regards,
Elizabeth Mabrey

--