 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3271
Re: brickos-0.2.6.10 .text is not within region ram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 07:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Mark Riley writes:
Hi Bernhard,

Apparently the kernel is getting too big!  By defining CONF_DSENSOR_MUX,
enough extra code was generated to make the kernel exceed 12K.  If you go
to Makefile.user in the main BrickOS directory, change the following lines:

Dear Mark

I will check the demo programs and more stuff.
If i'm not wrong it looks to me that now we have 16K for the kernel (
c000-b000) = 4Kb more.

If i got the results, i'm coming back to the forum.

best regards
Bernhard