 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2923
    Hex->LNP ? —Morten Striboldt
   Hi, I'm trying to setup a serial connection from my PC to the RCX which is running LNP. But since I'm running Windows i'm not able to use the lnp-functions in my program, and I'm therefore trying to establish a connection from CSerial. So if anybody (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)