 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2859
2858  |  2860
Subject:
brickOS status update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:31:45 GMT

We are continuing to update our web site.

The front page contains the latest news.
   http://brickos.sourceforge.net

We have pushed another round of API docs to the web.
New in this version are the brickOS Kernel Developer set
and new example program pages (autogenerated from our
demo program sources).

Please take a look and let us know what you think.

Note: the version number is +1 of the current test
release.  This indicates that we are working
on the next test release.  At the time we post it
the API docs will be regenerated one last time so they
are current with the test release just posted.

The plan is that after the upcoming official release
we will keep the latest official release version on
the web site plus the next test release.  So we should
always have two sets of API docs available.

This is all I have for now.  Please checkout our latest
updates and let us know how we are doing...

Thanks!

Regards,
Stephen