 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2246
  Strange behavior

This code was working last night, but I removed some superfluous functions copied with the set (such as moveBackward() and pivotRight()) since they were not being used. All of a sudden, the robot turns okay, but never moves forward. It just sits (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Strange behavior

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Robert Templeton writes: Nothing like talking to yourself :), but I did finally find the problem and it is in the code. It isn't always what's there, but what's not. Here's the offending section: (...) Instead of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)