 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2146
2145  |  2147
Subject:
legOS on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:18:23 GMT

Has anyone successfully installed legOS on Mac OS X? The OS
has a FreeBSD UNIX-based layer, called Darwin, so I've heard that
it shouldn't be too hard. Only, I'm finding that it is...

My UNIX experience isn't vast, so I feel like I've tried everything. I
haven't come across any help anywhere else, please help! This is
for my graduate project!

Thanks,
Seb.