 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1981
Re: Installing legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:47:03 GMT

On Aug 19, Wouter Roux wrote:
I followed the installation instructions on
http://legOS/.sourceforge.net/files/linux/debian.
I have already installed the cross-compiler
and legOS.As soon as I type make in the legOS
directory it works untill the following error message:

h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc:installation problem cannot exec 'cc1':No such file or
directory

The path to the gcc-lib directory where cc1 resides is hardcoded in
the gcc binary.  You can overwrite it with the option "-B" though,
e.g. changing the COPT in Makefile.common:

COPT  =-B/usr/local/crossgcc/rcx-debian2.1/lib/gcc-lib/ -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer

Or install gcc to the directory for which it was compiled.

  Jochen