 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1973
1972  |  1974
Subject:
not strictly legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:53:42 GMT

hi all, im doing a research project over here and in the process i have set
up lnpd and now have continous
communication between my robot and the PC. Now then here is the deal, there
is a teoretical posibility that i will
get more inputs from my sensors than i manage to send out with lnpd. The
sensor inputs are stored in a ring buffer
and i have constructed various functions to deal with buffer overflow and
possible loss of connection, and a few other
unpredictable "happenings". so what i was wondering, does anyone here have
experience with this sort of programming
(remote controlling in an unstable enviroment) and if so, do you have any
books you recomend ?
i have a nice collection of information on this already, but id really like
to hear what you guys have to say

regards
kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no