 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1971
Re: ir communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:11:52 GMT

Yes there is. It is LNP it is availiable for windows or linux. I am just
fiddling with the windows version see: http://www.geocities.com/winlnp/

However I did not get it working just fine see also my post just before you

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Chris Benndorf writes:
Hi,

i am just doing my first steps with legOS and i want to send some
data back to the PC. Is there any kind of software for the PC to read
that data and save or display it?

TIA
Chris