 Robotics / RCX / Java / 385
  help on lejos\rcxcomm

Hello, I try to launch the example read/write PC<->RCX. The RCX part (Read) is compiled and downloaded. But I don't managed to the PC's part (write). It compiles with lejosjc.bat. But with java.exe, the following error message appears : ---...--- (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)