 Robotics / RCX / Java / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
Problem with LDT plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:46:22 GMT

Hi,

I’m starting with lejos and I try to use the plugin LDT 1.2.0 for Eclipse 3.0 with Windows XP. When I try to run (Run As > leJOS), I get the message :

An internal error occurred during: “Launching”. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path must include project and resource name: /test_mind org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:58) org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.newResource(Workspace.java:1515) org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Container.getFile(Container.java:124) org.lejos.tools.eclipse.plugin.launch.RunDelegate.launch(RunDelegate.java:63) org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:569) org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:788) org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:955) org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)

My classpath, path, lejos_home and RCXTTY are ok, commands like lejosjc, lejoslink and lejosdl work fine.

With Eclipse, I get the item leJOS > Install Firmware (which works), I can create leJOS RCX project, but I don’t succeed to run my program :(

I’ve surely missed something, and I find nothing about that.

If you can help me, it will be great :)

Erik “brickerik” Amzallag