 Robotics / RCX / Java / 362
Re: communication with USB on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:27:39 GMT

"Huub van Niekerk" <v.niekerk@freeler.nl> writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Juergen Stuber wrote:

You can also get it working with the CVS version of Lejos
and a Linux kernel >= 2.6.7, which includes the newest driver.

Does CVS work with my 2.4.26 kernel as well?

Probably not.

Should I remove the 'old' leJOS version first?

You can keep it, just install the new one in a different directory
and make sure you don't use the old one (change LEJOS_HOME and PATH).

Jürgen

--
NO to the planned nodding through of the EU software patent directive!

Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/
gnupg key fingerprint = 2767 CA3C 5680 58BA 9A91  23D9 BED6 9A7A AF9E 68B4