 Robotics / RCX / Java / 281
Re: RCX Communications problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:24:42 GMT

Hi Gabriel,

did you take a look at LNP?
It can address several RCXs.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

rot 13 "fr"
"se"

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: RCX Communications problems

Hi everyone, I did take a look at LNP, but I need to be sure that the RCX received the packet. As far as I Know, LNP is an UDP kind of communication. LLC is more reliable way to communicate as it uses ACK. I’m thinking know in recompile the RCXPort (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)