 Robotics / RCX / 2080
2079  |  2081
Subject:
DCC for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 01:32:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello All,

I've completed a new bit of firmware that enables the RCX
to act as a DCC Command Station.  For those who are not
familiar, DCC (short for Digital Command Control) is a means
of sending electrical signals over model railroad tracks to
control DCC equipped locomotives and accessories.

Here's the URL for the firmware download and all the
juicy details:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/dcc/index.html

I'm interested in all feedback, especially with regards to
operation with the various types of DCC decoders.

PLMKWYT,

Mark