 Robotics / RCX / 1341
Re: Rechargeable Batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:51:00 GMT

Thanks to everyone who responded to this. As is usually the case on the
web there was  unanimous consent for ...

Only kidding.  I haven't yet decided how to go on this. I still have a
bunch of alkaline AA's sitting around and with the kids starting back to
school Monday the RCX usage might be lessening (Or now that I wont have
to fight them for it it might go up!)

Anyway when I do get around to finding a replacement for the alkalines
I'll let you know how my choice works out. Dave, this might make a good
section in a future book. "What batteries to use when alkalines don;t
cut it anymore?"

again thanks much,

regards

--
Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html