 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 113
112  |  114
Subject:
Free IAR compiler for NXT firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:36:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If you haven't heard yet, IAR has released a free LEGO MINDSTORMS version of
their compiler.  It happens to be the same compiler that LEGO uses to build the
NXT firmware so it makes it extraordinarily simple to build your own modified
firmware images.  I don't think it is available for non-Windows platforms.  This
is the tool I have been using to develop the enhanced NBC/NXC firmware for the
NXT.

http://www.iar.com/website1/1.0.1.0/617/1/?item=art_art-s1/221&group=art_art_grp-s1/14

John Hansen