 Robotics / NXT / 964
Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:51:31 GMT

   To me it’s a long-awaited release as it will at last support Intel Macs natively (which I suppose means improved speed but also full BT support); but I have to say I don’t like the price. I’ve already paid for a kit with software in it that didn’t fully support recent machines; and now to get a decent version I have to pay extra... I don’t like that.

You are not alone thinking that: http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?showtopic=1150&hl=poll

But there are indeed a lot of improvements: http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?showtopic=1458

Philo