 Robotics / NXT / 55
Re: Grööving Röböt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:37:24 GMT

Hi Brian,

"Brian Kendig" <brian@enchanter.net> writes:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Juergen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net> wrote:
Can't see the video, too difficult to get at the raw URL
behind all that Javascriptery.

Give Firefox a try!

I have, and at work I would still use it if IT would allow it
(they block all browsers except IE, which is broken w.r.t. CSS).
But at home I prefer Mozilla as Firefox has some annoying differences,
e.g. when I tried I couldn't completely get rid of those pesky tabs.

Anyway, here the main problem is that the video is embedded in the page,
and there is no simple link to access it, as there should be.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/