 Robotics / NXT / 30

Subject:
Grööving Röböt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:12:43 GMT

My NXT likes ABBA.

http://web.mac.com/brian/iWeb/Site/Robot.html

Re: Grööving Röböt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Kendig wrote:
   My NXT likes ABBA.

http://web.mac.com/brian/iWeb/Site/Robot.html

Nice Brian, but I think you should’ve used this song instead ;)

ROSCO

Re: Grööving Röböt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:38:51 GMT

Hi Brian,

"Brian Kendig" <brian@enchanter.net> writes:

My NXT likes ABBA.

the music or the fish?

http://web.mac.com/brian/iWeb/Site/Robot.html

Can't see the video, too difficult to get at the raw URL
behind all that Javascriptery.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

Re: Grööving Röböt
Can't see the video, too difficult to get at the raw URL
behind all that Javascriptery.

Give Firefox a try!

Re: Grööving Röböt