 Robotics / NXT / 417
Re: What do these macros do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:24:16 GMT

This code flips between the two buffers for 10 seconds and then makes sure the
current buffer is set back the Normal:

  gettick flipthen
  add flipthen, flipthen, 10000 // ten seconds
  GetDisplayFlags(d)
LoopIt:
//  SwapDisplayMemory
  xor d, d, DISPLAY_POPUP ; show popup memory
  SetDisplayFlags(d)
  wait 5
  gettick flipnow
  brcmp LT, LoopIt, flipnow, flipthen

  // make sure the current display is the normal display
  GetDisplayFlags(d)
  and d, d, ~DISPLAY_POPUP
  SetDisplayFlags(d)

  Is it possible to write in the display popup buffer? So that we can do double
buffering? I made some quick tests, but it seems the drawing routines always
write in the normal display buffer...

  Julien