 Robotics / NXT / 412
Re: NXC News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matthias Paul Scholz wrote:
Someone sent me a link today to what I guess is one of the first
existing tutorials for NXC, at least the first one in German (please
correct me if I'm wrong):

http://lukas.internet-freaks.net/nxt.php

Matthias,
you forgot the other german Workshops and FAQ's ;-)

FAQ, Workshop und Tutorial zu NXC gibt es hier:
http://mindstormsforum.de/mediawiki/index.php?title=NXC:Workshop
http://lukas.internet-freaks.net/nxt.php

FAQ, Workshop zu pbLua
http://mindstormsforum.de/mediawiki/index.php?title=NXT:pbLua