 Robotics / NXT / 411
Re: NXC News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:51:33 GMT

Someone sent me a link today to what I guess is one of the first
existing tutorials for NXC, at least the first one in German (please
correct me if I'm wrong):

http://lukas.internet-freaks.net/nxt.php

Even if this here allegedly is an "American forum" (HOOOTS!), it might
be of interest for the (admittedly tiny, almost non-visible) rest of the
world ...

Best,
   Matthias

John Hansen wrote:

I have just released a new beta of NBC/NXC.  It is available from the NBC
website: http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc/