 Robotics / NXT / 319 (-10)
  Reusing Terminals in NXT-G Blocks

This is for NXT-G Block programmers: I've written some description how one can use one terminal for multiple purposes, and dynamically change it's front panel and tooltip text. See details, and download VIs needed here: (URL) Ziv NXTasy.org (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Optimized Array Handling

Thanks Dick, I also found info on how arrays are handled in the Executable File Spec. I didn't see it before. My cut on this is that I will use single-dimension arrays in non-time-critical areas and avoid mult-dimensional arrays alltogether. It (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Improving the firmware?

After the release of the source code for NXT firmware version 1.04, I was wondering if anyone is considering to open a community project to create an improved firmware. I think an improved firmware which is compatible with version 1.04 opcodes (so (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Template VI Library Block

I published online a new block, which allows NXT-G developers to create "library" NXT-G blocks, i.e. blocks with commom input/output wiring scheme but different functionality. It allows efficient encapsulation of many blocks into one user-friendly (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

LEGO released the open source firmware for the ARM CPU. They did not release the firmware source for the BT module which is proprietary code developed by the BT module/hardware manufacturer (CSR) CSR's BT module is a "Bluecore V2.0" version. The (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad

(...) Unfortunately, 54087 has not yet be modelled, you have to use 44292 as a mockup (in early MDP days the parts kit we got 44292 instead of 54087...). The only funtionnal difference between those wheels is that 54087 includes ribs to engage the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Games for the NXT

Hello! I have established a webpage for collecting games for the NXT. This should be a place for downloading games an to collect knoeledge about programing games for the NXT. Because there are so many english webpages this is currently in german. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

Hello! Is there any information (in the files or at the internet) how to compile it) Greetings from Germany (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text languages for programming NXT?

That helps a lot, John - thank you very much! (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text languages for programming NXT?

(...) To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a version of Java for the NXT yet. Brian Bagnall could say for sure but I expect it won't be long before there is something like leJOS for the NXT. NBC is available for multiple platforms (Win32, Mac (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact